Friday, January 7, 2011

One Down For The Books - Happy, Happy and A Blogging Good Year!

Born from a need to showcase and document the growing creative lifestyle surrounding myself, my passions, and the people I interact with...

Thus gave birth to the blog...

And,

One year later to the day...

I have joined the ranks of Self-Proclaimed 'Interweb' Gurus posting about anything and everything I consider 'Uber-Hip'

But, I will do my best not to be a 'Dick-Head Hipster' in addition to keeping this blog as honest and real as possible...
(If you have not seen the 'Dick-Head Hipster' You-Tube video clip do yourself a favor and check it out and have a good laugh, here is the link-

It has been a wild and manic 365 days to put it lightly...
With the biggest thing being the South African release of my 1st book
- Expressions Book One South Africa

So what is in store for 2011 you ask...

Who Knows?

A Plethora of untold wonder and creativity

Although you will be sure to hear something from me this year bubbling up from the cut like peroxide....

Until next time,
Safe-

No comments:

Post a Comment