Thursday, July 28, 2011

Waves Of Plenty, Boards of Many

Boy did I score some waves over the last 2 months of costal book tour missions. Riding anything I could get my hands, or should I say 'Feet' On! I will try to give a good record of the waves and boards I was able to ride, although a few sessions went by undocumented.
But, that is the magic of the here and now...
So go get stoked on water,
Enjoy-

'SuperTubes' living up to its name. This was a good 3'pumper at least... Cats watching the surf on the boardwalk were coming up to me days later telling me they though I was gone, how did I make that wave and one dude even told me he hates me cuz he's never made a wave like that in his life.
Too Classic and Thank you 'Supers'
Loggin' Supers.... Look Mom No Hands!!!

Bruce Gold's 'African' Gun

The Tail was so pinned out it was very different to ride but so much fun...

And boy did it drive down the line....

This wave was such a gift and I was so stoked to get one of the sets of the day at Bruce's Beauties (Sequence coming soon!!!)

A beautiful Tich Paul Single Fin was reunited with a familiar place decades later...

Also know as Little Super Bank this Gem of the Eastern Cape is not always ready to provide, but well worth the wait...

Durban was going-off its head for Days on End...

Warm Water and a light land breeze with double to triple overhead pits, It was so Kiff!!! But seriously the worst weekend warrior shoulder hoppers' I have ever seen...
That's (031) Town for Ya'

The Tail of my poor sweet little 5-4' twin after Mango Airlines got their hands on it...
They might as well have dropped a F-ing anvil on the board!!!

All in All,
It was all for the ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment