Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Coastal Havoc - Part 1 (Winter 2011)

Some of the Action from a couple weeks in Durban,
Bru I got busy ekse'...
Buffy's huge Mural on the wall of Electric Eye Tattoo in Umhlanga Rocks, the shop belongs to my new main mal man in DBN Mully. Big Up Brv!!!
Be on the Lookout for the Zulu Mini Star as well...
The big clean warm surf I got in Durban was such a treat!!! But, the weekend warriors trying to shoulder hop because the peak was too big for them was really bad on that swell, some of the worst I have ever seen...
DJ Just Be...? played another rocking set at Club Origin Durban
I played 2 sets from 10-12 and 2-4 the 2nd set got a bit crazy on the dance floor, all types were gettin'down!!!
Broken Glass was the Pen...
The back wall at Unit11 (DBN) when I was done with it...
The floor when all was said and done....
Yes, its Scratched into the wall....
Less than a week later all the Cats' are getting in on the Skratchin!!!
Helping Dallas make a delivery to Indigo Skate Camp
Had a rad skate on the Big Ramp
The Durban Beach'Park is a cool spot to roll around a bit

Expressions Photo Mural at The RVCA Gateway Store (more on that soon...)
A piece I did in the 031 for a friends Collection
Finished Co-Lab Art Flyer for GMT Courage Party Durban
PastelHeart carefully applies toothpaste to the wall..... Only in Flop-Town, What Kind Bru!!!
I did a bit here....
a bit there....
here and there and everywhere....
Here is a link to check out the promo video of us making things happen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment