Friday, July 29, 2011

Looking, Seeing, Living and Sharing: Some Recent Media Work Cats Might Dig

While on my Eastern Cape Missions I did a bit of this and a bit of that. In addition I managed to do some rad media features. The real gems I will be busting out in a little while but for now here is a nice taste.....
O' and by the way, the 'Following Lines' feature I did for Life the Life made it to number one and number two on Alltop. Basically the number 1 and 2 Surf feature in the world, for all major online media, at that time. Chew On That Boyz!!!

Screen shot from Alltop - # 1 & 2 -Pow!!!
As well as site photos from each feature/article,
Click the link at the bottom of each image...
Enjoy-
Live the Life - 'Following Lines' Part 1 J-Bay WCT 2011

Wavescape - Behind the Scenes J-Bay 2011

Mahala - Last Rounds

Cape Town Street Mag also did a rad little shout out my new Book...

No comments:

Post a Comment