Sunday, July 31, 2011

DJ Just Be...? Rocking a Set or 2 from 'Coast to Coast'

I Played a few DJ sets in J-Bay during my missions.
Wok and a few friends put on a party called,
'Murder On The Dance Floor'
They asked me to play for a bit.


My new amigo Heitor Alves was nice enough to let me test out his Limited Edition Skull Candy Aviators a few times... Nice!




The cats at Monster had a big tent and DJ setup they used for promo and a few cool events that got loose quick.
They had me play a few times...



Surf Cafe in Plettenberg Bay was a Blast!
Cats were Loving the Sailor Jerry,
Big up to Soja!


A few gigs in Durban



That dude was standing there Jamming out doing the rock-away for so long. There were people all around him dancing and getting down crazy he was not worried...



Kind of 'Coast to Coast'
More like Natal to Eastern Cape,
but you get what I'm saying....
Safe-

No comments:

Post a Comment