Monday, March 1, 2010

Ultimate X Goes Down As A Heater' and DJ Just Be...? Rocks' Da Party!!!

Ultimate X 2010 went down on the 20th of Feb. It was a blistering hot Cape Town summer day. DJ Just Be...? was dropping beats in the heat for hours. It was hotter in the DJ booth of that black metal RB truck than it was outside, and it was one of the hottest days this year. The wheel's of steel where so hot that my vinyls started melting half way through playing the track. It was not that chill, I had to switch to my computer and the CD's for the rest of my set. Cats did not mind though, the commentator was going on and on about the tunes and a lot of people told me they were really feeling it. There was this busted little mini ramp that I skated a few times, it was fun, but again it was a bit too warm for anything let alone a full out session. A few of the top SA skaters showed up for a little street jam/comp thing. I shot a few clips on this little digital camera, click the link below to check the short vid I uploaded. All in all it was a rad gig and the people that came through had a blast. Here are a few rad photos this guy shot of me and a few that I snapped with my little digi. The FMX flip, a BMX whip, da Jack Parrow tip, and Me cuz I rip!!! Jokes... Safe-




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji1god9Q8aA

No comments:

Post a Comment