Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"The Boyz Are Bleeding For My Book", As I Finish Printing The Last Pages and Make Some Final Corrections






I watch in anticipation as the last pages of my book roll off the massive Litho' Press. Could I be ever so close to the real finished product? I spent more than a year on post production getting everything sorted and dialed in. Along the way learning about the entire printing process and how in depth it is. I needed to make a last minute materials change on the Deluxe Edition cover art because it was not looking super-duper fresh enough. Now it looks top class, almost too good. Cats are going to flip out when they see the OG hand styles. These are a few of the boyz in the factory that helped make my book. While printing the last few pages of my book, one of the guys busted his eye wide open. He slammed into one of the big machines and got knocked out; he had to go to the hospital only to return to work later that day to help finish printing the final section. Now that is the kind of commitment I wish most people had. Big up to all the people at Formsxpress who helped in the production of my book. The Final Stretch is here.... Enjoy-

No comments:

Post a Comment