Saturday, July 31, 2010

Going Rogue In J-Bay, The World Cup Aftermath...

Things are most interesting of late, So the book is done and printed. I will be picking up a few fresh new copies to do some select leak promotion; as well as giving out a number of OG Litho' plates from the book. My dirt cheep cellphone gets stolen at this Adidas gig I play in Cape Town. Who cares, yah? Wrong, I lost over 500 cell phone numbers that were on that phone with 2 memory cards full. So if your in South Africa and I had your phone number chances are I don't any more so call me. I did a SIM swap and got the same number so thats a plus I guess. Shortly after that my internet got capped for the month and that was it. I am off the grid and out of communication for a few days. I start to bug out a bit and then it dawns on me. Time for J-Bay...

I am glad to say it has been a ride to remember, and its not over.

I sold out of the first batch of books (intended for reactions and leek promo) and had to get my publishers to courier up another small batch asap. One more notch on their belt, and another 'Big Up' to Formsxpress.

If your lucky enough to find me in J-Bay maybe you could get copy (Or check out the new hotspot to chow near Supers called Nina's, they bought one to put on display). Otherwise you will have to 'chill-axe' and be a good sport like the rest. I will have some class web distribution up in a jiffy in addition to a few killer exhibition/launch events across South Africa over the next few months. Cape Town is first up and its going to be one for the history books.

Until I come back from the Wild and Unknown,
Enjoy-

No comments:

Post a Comment